Tuesday 15 December 2020

December Sheetload Birthday Cards (and a Holiday Gift Card Holder!!)


Hello crafty friends ...

Since I like to share mostly holiday projects in December I have added a Christmas Gift Card Holder below the Birthday Cards. I finished my December Sheetload of cards last week but didn't want to wait until the New Year to share them ... this month's Sheetload is another winner! I have a walk through of my cards on YouTube HERE

The first three Birthday Cards were done pretty close to the sketch, although I chose not to add a fish tail banner popped up on foam tape rather than the punched border tucked into the bottom panel.


I made all nine into Birthday Cards, as I donate 25 Birthday Cards a month to my Mom's old nursing home. Each month I like to include some feminine, some masculine and some generic and I think these ones are both masculine and somewhat generic. The next three cards got some punched sunbursts and die cut stars.


The final three have layered stars. I also included some of the stickers included in the paper package.


I used my MISTI for all the stamping, and all the interiors are done the same.


As I mentioned above, I have holiday projects to share in December so I'm also going to share a Gift Card Holder! This is an A2 sized mug shaped card by Trinity Stamps and there is a piece that cuts slots to insert a Gift Card holder as well. I used some sparkly patterned paper from my stash.



I made this one for my brother, who works shift work. He has to drive right by a McDonald's on the way out of his neighbourhood and often swings into the drive through for a coffee for his drive to work. 

The label on the left is where we wrote a message to him, and the snowflakes were in my stash. I don't know where they came from but they were likely Cricut cut many years ago.


I packaged this up in a clear cello envelope which just adds to the shimmer and shine.


Supplies:
Sheetload of Cards:
December 2020 Sheetload of Cards Video, Call me Crafty Al
Card stocks
Patterned paper and stickers - Boy Crazy, My Minds Eye
Banners Pick A Punch - Stampin' Up
Sentiment on front - Large Birthday, Technique Tuesday
Mini Misti - My Sweet Petunia
Stitched Star dies - the Stamps of Life
Starburst punch - unknown
Inside stamp - Super Duper - Stampin' Up (retired)

Card size (all) - Standard wide A2, 5.5 x 4.25"

Mug Shaped Gift Card Holder:
Coffee Mug Card die - Trinity Stamps
Patterned paper - I Believe, My Minds Eye
Tasteful Labels - Stampin' Up
Glitter card stock - Stampin' Up
Snowflake - stash - ECD???
Shimmer Spray
Small Snowflakes - Cricut?  Stash.
Stitched circle - MFT Stamps
Card Size - ~Standard A2 and fits in an A2 envelope.

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!