Monday 14 December 2020

Penguin Duo Christmas Slimline Card

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a Christmas Slimline card that is actually a remake of a pop up card I made for my Mom. She saved a lot of the cards I'd made for her, which means a lot ... and this was on one of them. I have kept those cards long enough that now it's time to make a decision when I pull one out ... keep it (why??), toss it (yikes!), or see what can be re-used (ahhhh).

As the card had been a Katherine Label Pop Up, I pulled off the label and added it to this Slimline card. Those penguins are just too cute! (both the Katherine Label and the Penguins are die sets by Karen Burniston).


Inside the card I used a couple of different Slimline dies, a die cut heart and a stamped sentiment & tree.


It felt good to re-use this decorated Katherine Label piece, in fact there were two on the card and I have saved the other, simpler one to use on another card another time. I went through my blog posts and found the original card in case you would like to see it.  Click HERE!

Supplies:
Slimline Pull Tab dies - Heffy Doodle
1016 Winter Animals - Karen Burniston
1011 Katherine Label Pop Up (labels) - Karen Burniston
1151 Crosshatch Long Rectangles - Karen Burniston
1021 Sleigh Pop Up (wreath) - Karen Burniston
1151 Slim Frames (heart) - Karen Burniston
Various card stocks - stash
Wink of Stella
Banners Pick a Punch - Stampin' Up
Simple Strips Christmas - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Stitched snowflake dies - Lawn Fawn
Sakura white gel pen
Words inside - Jar of Cheer, Stampin' Up (retired)
Stickles
Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a standard #10 Business Envelope.

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!