Saturday 26 December 2020

Rainbow Slimline Duo

Hello crafty friends ...

I hope everyone who celebrates had a nice Christmas 😊. We have to make the best of this COVID situation with the ever changing restrictions etc, so we did what we could to make our holiday a special one.

I am done sharing Christmas cards now and ready to move onto bright, happy colours and today I'm sharing a Slimline card duo that is actually my own artwork & lettering! I was playing on my iPad and this is what I came up with. I printed two of them onto a sheet, but the spacing was off a little so I was only able to use the Crosshatch Long die on one of them.

It's a little hard to see in the photos, but I added a clear resin heart sticker to the sunshine on both cards for a little somethin' somethin'.


Inside the cards I used fun stamps because I think these cards will be perfect to send out for Happy Mail.


The clear resin hearts come in three sizes, and the largest ones are on the front. I added a small one to the right of each of the stamped sentiments as well. 

Into my stash with these two until I start back up sending Happy Mail in the New Year.

Supplies:
iPad and printer
Various card stocks - stash
1151 Crosshatch Long Rectangles - Karen Burniston
Embossed Edge Nesting Slimline Dies - Kat Scrappiness
Shimmer Spray
Clear resin heart stickers - Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper - Over the Rainbow, Recollections
Mini MISTI
Sunshine/medicine - Impression Obsession
Hug/fold - Verses

Card sizes, both - 3.5 x 8.5", and they fit in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!