Sunday 20 December 2020

Skating Dog Holiday Card


Hello crafty friends ...

I had SO much fun making this card! There is just something about rainbow colours that is appealing to me these days and I have to say I will be using them a LOT in the New Year. The background die on this card is called Skating Pond by Hello Bluebird and this was first time using it and of course I had to pair it with this fun skating dog image from Your Next Stamp! The happy skater is adhered with a mini Action Wobble so he bobs and wobbles around on the card front which is always fun.


Here is a peek at the inside - and I used another rainbow strip and this lovely Snowflake Border die from YNS. The snowflakes on the front and the extra ones on the inside were cut from the Snowflake Border as I had die cut two of them.


Yep - rainbows just make me happy!


This is a larger than A2 sized card but you can see that the A2 sized Skating Pond Background die can still work perfectly!


Supplies:
Skating Pond Scene - Hello Bluebird
White card stock
Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
Shimmer Spray
Paw-liday Pups - Your Next Stamp
Paw-liday Pups Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Subtles Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up
Ohuhu Markers
Sakura white gel and black glaze pen
Snowflake Border Die - Your Next Stamp
White pearl card stock
Rainbow packing tape - Factory
Mini Action Wobble
Snowflake embellishments - Stampin' Up
Aqua Card and Envelope - Michaels
Words - October 2020 Paper Pumpkin, Stampin' Up
Card size - 5 x 6.5", fits in the included envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!