Saturday 5 December 2020

Snowman Family Bridge Card

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a wintery holiday fun fold card featuring this cute Snowman Family stamp set from Your Next Stamp. I have a walk through of my card and a quick Bridge Card Tutorial on my YouTube video here: 

I fussy cut the snowman images after colouring them with my Ohuhu alcohol markers, sprayed them with shimmer spray and added the Snowman Family to the inside panel of the Bridge Card with thin foam tape. The snowflakes were punched from white pearl card stock and I added a sparkly YNS Gumdrop inside of each one.


The bridge portion was created with Karen Burniston's new Long Nature Edge dies and the snowbank on the inner section is the YNS Double Pierced Hills. Both dies have a decorative feature (stitching or piercing) on either side of the cut line, which is a cool feature that allows you to use both sides of your die cut.


The back of the card is where we will sign our name and I added one of the cut apart from the patterned paper package as an additional decoration.

 
Below you can see how the card folds flat and is ready to fit into an A7 envelope.


I think the Snowman Family stamp set might be out of stock, but you can click to be notified when it comes back in!

Supplies:
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Snowman Family- Your Next Stamp
Double Pierced Hills Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Ice Ice Baby Sparkly Gumdrops- Your Next Stamp
Various card stocks - stash
White pearl card stock
Patterned paper & Cut Aparts - A Winters Night (6 x 6"), Recollections
Ohuhu markers
Shimmer Spray
Wink of Stella
1152 Long Nature Edges - Karen Burniston
Sakura white gel pen
Snowflake punch - Martha Stewart
Card size - 6.5 x 5", fits in a A7 envelope

Thanks for stopping by today 

2 comments:

  1. I'm always in awe that you seem to have the perfect printed paper to use as a background thus eliminating a step to create one with stamping or blending. (Thanks for credit- I just winged it to make the measurements easy.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!