Thursday 10 December 2020

Scalloped Holiday Tag Trio


Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a trio of holiday tags made with the new Holiday Charms by Karen Burniston.


I love this scalloped rectangle from the Pop 'n Swap so used that to adhere the snowflake ornament charm & bough. I die cut it twice for each tag ... once from patterned paper and once from white card stock. 

The white ones got the 'to & from' and a single red snowflake and I adhered the two scalloped rectangles together sandwiching red seam binding in between them.


There is lots of sparkle in the patterned paper, and the white bough was die cut from a pearlized card stock.


I hope you liked seeing how you can stretch your supplies to create something completely different than they are intended for!

Supplies:
1133 Pop 'n Swap (Scalloped Rectangle) - Karen Burniston
Patterned paper - I Believe, My Minds Eye
1143 Holiday Charms - Karen Burniston
Various card stocks - stash
White pearl card stock
Bakers Twine
Seam Binding
Black marker
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!