Monday 7 December 2020

Moose Pivot Panel Christmas Card


Hello crafty friends ...

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I have another holiday card today using the Merry Moose stamp set and coordinating punch. On Friday I shared a 5 x 7" Shutter Card using this set and said there was just enough patterned paper leftover to create one more card - and this is that card! You can see the shutter card HERE.  

I have a walk through of my card on YouTube as well: 

Between the two cards I was able to use up that entire 12 x 12" sheet of double sided patterned paper. Woo hoo - I love to use things up! The moose on the card front was punched from Kraft card stock and spritzed with a gold shimmer spray.



Inside I used the Evergreen Pivot Panels, a die set by Karen Burniston. Using a gold gel pen I added details to each tree and also to the stars above the trees. 


Whenever I give someone a card made with one of the Pivot Panels, they turn it over to view it from the top. So ... here is a top view for you!




I'll be back tomorrow with another holiday project.

Supplies:
1062 Evergreen Pivot Panels - Karen Burniston
Patterned paper - Websters pages
Sakura gold gel pen
Shimmer spray
Merry Moose stamps and punch - Stampin' Up
Banners Pick A Punch - Stampin' Up
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Snowflake Peel-Off's - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Gold Nuvo Shimmer Pen
Card stocks - stash
Card size - wide A2 (5.5 x 4.25")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!