Monday 7 December 2020

Cute Holiday Ornament Shakers


Hello crafty friends ...

How CUTE are these sparkly shaker tags? I am loving shaker cards and the November release at Your Next Stamp included these Cute Ornament stamps and dies and I couldn't wait to play with them.


The images are small and were quick and easy to colour ... I chose some fine point markers and then flicked a Copic marker into the sky for some definition.


I took this photo so you can see the petite size of those little shakers. I cut the top piece from white glitter paper so these are super sparkly - perfect for the holidays!.


 
Supplies:
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Cute Holiday Ornaments - Your Next Stamp
Cute Holiday Ornaments Die Set - Your Next Stamp
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Circle die - Hero Arts
Aceetate
Adhesive backed fun foam
Shaker filler - stash
Twine - Stampin' Up
Copics
Chameleon Fineline Markers
Sakura white gel pen
Glitter card stock - Stampin' Up
Narrow Seam Binding - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!