Sunday 13 December 2020

Christmas Wreath Trifold Card



Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a Christmas Trifold card that I made using a bunch of older items in my stash ... I love using these things up, especially when they have been hanging around in my craft room for as long as some of these have!

I have a walkthrough of my card and a tutorial on ways you can make a Trifold card HERE on YouTube!

This larger than A2 card fits in a standard 5 x 7" envelope and it started out with the wreath. Then I chose the patterned paper and what I wanted to use to decorate the wreath. The sentiment was a cut-apart from an older paper pad and the layered poinsettias were in my stash.

Inside I added a large sentiment stamp and another one of the layered poinsettias.



I love Kraft card stock and have used it a LOT this year. In fact, I went through an entire ream of it and I'm already on my second one. While I will continue to use Kraft in 2021, you can also expect a lot of rainbow colours as well.

Supplies:
Various card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - Pinecone Lodge, Recollections
Wreath die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Shimmer spray
Cricut cut poinsettias with bling (stash)
I-crafter blending brushes
Cut apart - old patterned paper pad 
Stitched Journal Card die - Lawn Fawn
Noel die - Scripty Words Holiday, Lawn Fawn
Ribbon
Snowflakes - Santa's Workshop Enamel Spots, Stampin' Up (retired)
Words inside - Merry Christmas to All, Stampin' Up (retired)
Card size - 5 x 6", fits in an A7, or 5 x 7" envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. love it, that project stash you have there must be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!