Saturday 5 December 2020

Single Tree Slimline Holiday Card


Hello crafty friends ...

When I was finished making my Slimline Gnome Christmas Card (see HERE for that one), there was a single die cut tree leftover. That is what inspired my card today!  That, and the fact that I had been working on using up this patterned paper package that has been in my craft room for too many years and had lots of smaller pieces in it. :-)


There is lots of sparkle in the paper, I added Stickles in dots to the tree and also added white glittered card stock. I do love sparkle and shine on a holiday card!


Inside the card, I stamped a sentiment and flourishes, then added a few leftover strips of sparkly patterned paper with the ends fishtailed.


Supplies:
Patterned paper - I Believe, My Minds Eye
Circle Dies - Hero Arts
Stitched Circle dies - MFT Stamps
Glimmer Paper - Stampin' Up
1/4" Quick Strips die - Stamp Market
1062 Evergreen Pivot Panel - Karen Burniston
Stickles
Fun foam
Simple Strips Christmas - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips Die - Taylored Expressions
Banners Pick A Punch - Stampin' Up
Greeting inside - More Merry Messages, Stampin' Up
Flourishes - Merry Christmas To All, Stampin' Up
Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!