Friday 31 May 2019

Teacher Rockin Rectangle Pop-Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and today's card is a Teacher Appreciation card using Karen Burniston's Rockin' Rectangle Pop-Up. I've been using this die more and more and it's becoming one of my favourites!


I added patterned paper strips down each side, being careful not to have a 'lip' or catch point on the left edge.


I die cut one of the cut-aparts/journal cards with the included scalloped rectangle die, then added the letters 'thanks' using Karen Burniston's alpha set. A 'school is cool' sticker is on the centre arm, and reveals as the card is opened.


Supplies:
Black, white, red, green and brown card stocks
1053 Alpha dies - Karen Burniston
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Patterned paper - Echo Park & Photo Play
1089 Rockin' Rectangle Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Stickers and cut apart - Echo Park
Sakura white gel pen
Circle - extra piece from a different project
Fun foam
Peel-Off border - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Apple die - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!