Thursday 23 May 2019

Thumbs Up Teacher Thank You Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm playing along with the Fun Friday Challenge #114 at Your Next Stamp where the theme is "School's Out For Summer." You can find all the details HERE.  I needed another Teacher Thank You card for the grandkids to give their teachers, so this is what I came up with for the challenge.


The Photo Booth series from Your Next Stamp just makes me smile - the Photo Booth Polaroid Frame die is sized perfectly for both the Photo Booth stamps and the Photo Booth Thumbs Up - which I used here. The patterned paper background was pieced from scraps from my other Teacher Appreciation cards - I love to use things up!

The stamped image was coloured with Chameleon Color Tone markers and I added some YNS Gumdrops for pops of colour. I love those enamel dots!


I added an Action Wobble to the Polaroid frame and it bobs and wobbles around on the card front - so fun!


Inside I added some stickers and a stitched rectangle - there is lots of room for one of the grandkids to write their names.


Supplies:
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Photo Booth Thumbs Up stamps and coordinating dies - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Photo Booth stamps (thanks) - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - Your Next Stamp
Retro Gumdrops (yellow) - Your Next Stamp
Tropical Paradise Gumdrops (green and red) - Your Next Stamp
White and black card stocks
Chameleon Color Tone Markers
Patterned paper - Photo Play and Echo Park
Sakura white gel pen
Sakura black glaze pen
Action Wobble
Stickers - Echo Park
Black Peel-Off border stickers - Stamp On It

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Karen! Fun mix of papers. Great to see you playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!