Sunday 5 May 2019

Coffee Themed Pop-Up Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends

I want to share my Mother's Day cards etc this week, but it's also the 2019 Spring & Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. In order to get everything posted, I will have to double up on a couple of posts! This is my second post today - another Pop-Up Gift Card Holder. I made this one for our Son In Law for his birthday, and included a Starbucks Gift Card for him.

I love this Pop-Up Gift Card Holder die set by Lynda Kanase - it's so easy to put together and such a fun surprise for the recipient.


Love the stitched edges on these rounded corner rectangle dies.


Here is a look at the inside. Note, this is not the gift card I enclosed, instead I used an older hand-made one because the colours worked better for photos. :-)




I added the aqua die cut heart for a little colour.


There is SO much inspiration on the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I hope you will check it out!

Supplies:
Card, Gift Card Holder Pop-Up - Lynda Kanase
Patterned paper - Carta Bella
Cream and brown card stocks
Happy Birthday - MFT Stamps
Double stitched rounded rectangle dies - Divinity Designs
1090 Border Blends Argyle - Karen Burniston
Coffee die - Verve
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up (key and heart) - Karen Burniston
1059 Autumn Elements (sprig) - Karen Burniston
Wink of Stella
Nuvo Aztec Gold glitter pen

Thanks for stopping by today

13 comments:

  1. Love this masculine card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an awesome gift card holder! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my heart, Karen....this is stunning! That interactive part that opens is AMAZING, girl. I just can't!!! I'm blown away, and wanted to say great job!
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - My Personal Blog
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - My Challenge Blog - Come play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Such a gorgeous gift card holder! I love how it is gender neutral too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty awesome. Love the cute heart for a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun gift card coffee card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pop-up element inside, totally surprised me, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That paper looks awesome on this card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnificent gift card holder. Wonderful design and pattern papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is one awesome gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great gift card holder! Love that surprise inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Fabulous gift card holder! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!