Friday 24 May 2019

Teacher Pivot Panel Pop-Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and I'm sharing a Teacher Thank You card made with Karen Burniston's House Pivot Panel. But first - here is the card front:


I picked up these cute kid stamps from Waffle Flower at the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show in March, thinking they will make cute school themed cards for the grandkids. I stamped the word 'Teacher' above the patterned paper strip and 'thanks so very much' below.


Inside I added more of those cute kids and lots of the accessories to the Pivot Panel!





Below is a look at the card from the top, so you can see all the dimension from the Pivot Panels. But it folds up nice and flat for mailing. I added lots of foam tape, so if this were being mailed it would require an extra stamp. But it will be hand delivered so I wasn't worried about extra bulk.


Supplies:
1063 House Pivot Panel - Karen Burniston
Teacher stamp - Sugar Pea Designs
Thanks stamp, Whatnot Sentiments Four - Your Next Stamp
School themed stamps, Pencil In - Waffle Flower
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Chameleon Color Tone markers
Chameleon Color Tops
Patterned paper - Photo Play
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Peel-Offs - Stamp On It


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!