Wednesday 29 May 2019

Black and White Butterfly Card

Hello my crafty friends

Earlier this Spring I picked up a package of printed A2 cards. One of the patterns included in the box was a large black and white butterfly in the centre of the note card, which was too plain for me. So I fussy cut the large butterfly and gave it a good coating of a shimmer pen.

The black and white butterfly patterned panel is from another one of the note cards and since they are printed on both the front and back I generally cut them in half at the fold to get two printed panels. One was used on a different card and this was the second one.


I added three sequins to the card front as well - but it's hard to capture the shimmer and shine in photos.


On the inside, I fussy cut two partial butterflies from a scrap of patterned paper by Stampin' Up. There is still lots of room to write a note, but I do like do decorate the inside of my cards as well.


Supplies:
Thinking of You stamp - Scrapbook.com
Stone Grey Ink - Your Next Stamp
Black and white card stocks
Patterned A2 card - Paper Studio
Spectrum Noir glitter pen
1038 Tropical Scene (scalloped border) - Karen Burniston
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!