Thursday 16 May 2019

Sympathy Card Duo

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a pair of Sympathy Cards. I like to have some on hand, as when you need them you usually don't feel like making one.


The first card uses several different products from Your Next Stamp, a delicate layered butterfly sticker and a stamped sentiment on a white on white card. The Sunburst Panel was adhered to the card front with foam tape for some added dimension and I tucked in a couple of gold Gumdrops (enamel dots) for interest.



This is the inside:


I had just received word that an elderly friend had passed away, so I wanted to make her family a card as well.


I used the front panel of a black and white butterfly printed A2 card, and added a stamped and layered  sentiment block as well as a scalloped border.


The butterfly was punched from the black and white printed paper that was created to match, and I added colour with Chameleon Color Tone markers. Then I popped it up with foam tape.


The inside of this one was the same as the first.

Supplies:
Patterned A2 cards - Recollections
Sunburst Panel Die - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - Your Next Stamp
Pixie Dust Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Butterfly stamps - Stampin' Up
Black and white card stocks
1038 Tropical Scene (scalloped border) - Karen Burniston
Chameleon Color Tone Markers
So Sorry stamps - the Stamps of Life
Butterfly patterned paper (black and white) - Stampin' Up
Butterfly punch - Stampin' Up
Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen
Fun Foam
Heart gems - stash

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!