Thursday 2 May 2019

Bright Tulip Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a card I made using a 3-D tulip sticker I've had in my stash for years.


I white embossed the words on the turquoise panel, which was inlaid into the polka dot frame. Then I added some sparkly Nuvo Drops.


Here is a peek at the inside:


This card went to the donation bags for my Mom's Nursing Home. I think it's bright and cheery and the residents will like it.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Moda Scrap
White, orange and teal card stocks
Stickers - K & Company
Stitched oval - MFT Stamps
Horiz Panel Background die - MFT Stamps
Happy Birthday - Papertrey Ink
White embossing powder
Scalloped rectangle die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fine point markers
Vine die - Stampin' Up
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!