Monday 6 May 2019

Two More Coffee Themed Cards for a Blog Hop

Hello my crafty friends

I want to share both  Mother's Day cards and Design Team cards this week, but it's also the 2019 Spring & Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. In order to get everything posted, I will have to double up on a couple of posts! This is my second post today - and I'm sharing two coffee themed cards for the hop.



First up is a Wiper Card. This is my first time making one of these but it won't be my last. I was surprised at how easy they are to make! Well, easy, once I figured out the wiper arm inside. The first time I was so happy and a little proud of myself then realized I had it backwards or upside down because the surprise inside showed when the card was closed, then hid when the card was opened. Ha.

I also planned on adding the 'Happiness Is' banner in the centre, but it created a catch point for the coffee cup so moved it over to the far right. Below is the card opened, and how it would be displayed.



This is what the card looks like when it comes out of the envelope...


The Coffee Cup Pop-Up die set by Karen Burniston has these wonderful coffee bean dies - the perfect touch for any coffee themed card!


When you pull on the sides of the card, this cute coffee cup pops up! So fun.


I added some extra stamping and a few more coffee beans to the back. This card will go to our middle daughter for some happy mail. It suits her perfectly.


Since I had everything out anyhow, I made a second card to add to my stash.



I love all the sparkle on this patterned paper.


Look at the highlights you get with a single Chameleon Color Tone marker! I am really enjoying using them.


I am not sure if I will get any more cards made for the Coffee Lovers Spring & Summer Blog Hop, but here's hoping I'm more organized for it next year!


Supplies:
White and brown card stocks
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye (OLD paper stack from my stash)
1040 Coffee Cup Pop-Up (coffee bean die) - Karen Burniston
Coffee stamps, (One Cup, Happiness Is, and Better With You) - Verve (retired)
Bling - Queen & Company
Nested Dome dies - Waffle Flower
Chameleon Color Tone Markers
Chameleon Color Top markers
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Your Next Stamp
Oval Dies - Hero Arts
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Rectangle dies - Hero Arts
Wink of Stella
1006 Nature Edges (scalloped border) - Karen Burnsiton
Stitched Fishtail Banner - MFT STamps
Stitched rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Crayola Markers


Thanks for stopping by today

13 comments:

  1. You've used some wonderful papers for your beautiful cards. LOVE the first card and all the elements. I will have to try one of these myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute inside and out, Karen. Great fold and a very creative card. Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cute cup on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are wonderful. I love the wiper one with all the pretty papers and elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them both! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty papers you used on your cards. The sentiment on the first one is perfect, and so is the fun design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fun with coffee cup, both are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love both of your cards, but of course the wiper is my favorite. Glad you finally got to make one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! I love the papers, the colors, and especially the one that is a fancy fold. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your cards are beautiful and love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!