Monday 13 May 2019

Cactus Birthday Duo

Hello my crafty friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog! I quite like Concord & 9th Turn About background stamps, and when they came out with a cactus/succulent one of course I added it to my collection. I stamped two background panels using shades of blue, teal and green for my cards today.


I used nesting circle dies to create the green frame, backed it with white card stock and added a stamped and die cut cactus from Taylored Expressions. The words are from the same TE set and they are stamped on a stitched fishtail banner.



Here is a peek at the inside:


I feel like a card with a stamped background is more special than one with patterned paper, which doesn't really make any sense. But I will need to hold onto these two for awhile before I can part with them for my Mom's nursing home.

Supplies:
Teal and white card stocks
'To the Point' Turnabout Stamp - Concord & 9th
Stitched Rectangle Die set - Your Next Stamp
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Cactus stamps and dies, Can't Touch This - Taylored Expressions
Words inside, The Inside Scoop - Taylored Expressions
Stickers inside - Paper House
Stitched Fishtail Banner die set - Your Next Stamp

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!