Friday 3 May 2019

Four Sparkling Flip-It Cards

Hello my crafty friends

In February Sizzix had a huge sale and I could not resist adding the Lively Flip-its to my collection. Of course if I knew now what I didn't know then, I would never have supported the company with another purchase. (Sizzix is suing several stamp companies, has put the industry into turmoil and creating a lot of, shall we say - BAD vibes). But ... onward.

Since it's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, I pulled out some very old, very sparkly patterned paper from my stash and made four similar cards. Three of them are birthday cards and I mailed the HELLO one to my Mom.


The HELLO die is included with the flip-it die set. I fussy cut the bird from a different paper scrap in the pack and popped it up with foam tape.


I wrote my mom a note on the larger label and signed my name on the small one.


The second card has these cute resin stickers added as well as a stamped greeting.



Since I had those resin stickers out anyhow, I went ahead and used a few more from the sheet for the third card.


The border die is also included in the flip-its die set.


The fourth card helped me use up a few more scraps from the pack and I added another fussy cut bird.


I will be donating the birthday cards to my Mom's nursing home.

Supplies:
Lively Flip-Its - Stephanie Barnard (the Stamps of Life)
Lively Label dies - Stephanie Barnard (the Stamps of Life)
Cream card stock
Patterned paper - DCWV
Nuvo Glitter Pen
Happy Birthday Stamp - Papertrey Ink
Resin stickers - Michaels
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - MFT Stamps
Inside stamps - C.C. Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. four amazing flip-it cards ... you are rocking these :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!