Friday 3 May 2019

Tea Themed Pop-Up Gift Card Holder

Hello my crafty friends

Today is the start of the Spring Coffee Lover's Blog Hop! I really wanted to play along, so this is my second post of the day. I will give our daughter in law a set of gift card holders for her summer birthday, and since she loves tea I am starting her set off with this tea themed Pop-Up Gift Card holder.




I used Lynda Kanase's Pop-Up Gift Card Holder die set - I love that this Gift Card Holder has a Pop-Up inside!!


My friend Kelly sent me this fun Starbucks Gift Card last year as she knew I'd love it for photos. The colours worked perfectly with this patterned paper! I coloured the stamped images with Chameleon Color Tone and also Color Top markers. I love the smooth colour blends you get with these alcohol markers.



I hope you will check out all the amazing inspiration on the blog hop! You can find all the details HERE.

Supplies:
Gift Card Holder Pop-Up - Lynda Kanase
Patterned paper - K & Company (very old, from my stash)
Black Olive ink - Your Next Stamp
White and aqua card stocks
Chameleon Color Tone markers
Chameleon Color Top markers
Rounded rectangle dies - Hero Arts
Stamps, One Cup - Verve (retired)
Sakura white gel pen

Thanks for stopping by today

18 comments:

  1. Oh wow -- what an amazing pop up surprise inside! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, definitely have the best gift cards in the US :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at purple! lol This is so fun and beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, Karen. You're SO creative. Thanks for sharing another great one.
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pop up for a gift card! Really great idea!
    TFS and hoping to see you around soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! love the gift card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made me surprised while opening the inside, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW that is fantastic card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful on the outside and a wonderful surprise on the inside with that design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome gift card - card and fun images and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I hope someone makes a gift card like yours for me one day! What a BEAUTY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Love purple with blue on your cups! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your color selection and surprise gift holder card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!