Tuesday 14 May 2019

Butterfly Shaped Card

Hello my crafty friends

This was the first time I used this Butterfly Fold-It's die set, and I think it turned out cute. The main die cuts an A2 sized butterfly shaped card. I kept it simple this time adding some sparkle with glimmer card stock body & antenna as well as sequins.


I wrote my Mom a short note and popped it into the mail for her.


It looks so nice on her hall table - the light captures all the sparkle in the body and antennas, and the sequins shimmer as well. Another one of those cards that is just better in real life.

Supplies:
Butterfly Fold-It die set - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life
Pink and white card stock
Patterned paper - Pebbles
Glitter card stock - Stampin' Up
Sakura White Gel Pen
Seam binding
Sequins
1046 Charm Pop-Up (heart) - Karen Burniston
Nuvo Glitter Drops
Spectrum Noir Glitter pen

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!