Sunday 26 May 2019

Pair of Birthday Cake Cards

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing two Birthday Cards I donated to my Mom's nursing home. Both were made identical.


The cakes were fussy cut from a piece of patterned paper and embellished with glitter glue.


To get the large stitched rectangle, I die cut a large Fishtail Banner from white card stock, then placed it so each end hung off the A2 card. I snipped off the excess with scissors.


Supplies:
Patterned paper and fussy cut cakes - Stampin' Up
Happy Birthday stamp - Papertrey Ink
Stitched circle - MFT Stamps
Stitched fishtail banner die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Sequins
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. oh and birthday cake of course (see previous comment LOL) two more fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!