Wednesday 15 May 2019

Pair of Pop-Up Gift Card Holders

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing two Pop-Up Gift Card holders, using a die set by Lynda Kanase. I love how easy it is to change the look and personalize these Gift Card Holders, and the fact that they pop-up is so cool!

For this first card, I lightly stencilled a sunburst onto a stitched white panel, then added two punched balloons and a penned balloon string. It needed something else so I added the penned YAY and coloured it in with Chameleon Color Tone markers.


Here is a look at the inside, with a few more punched balloons.


The label dies come with the gift card set. Note, this is a gift card I use for photos only.


The second Gift Card Holder uses up some odds and sods that have been hanging around my craft room for too long.



Another gift card that I use for photos only, and not the one that will be gifted.


Finally, here is another look at the two of them together!



So many people like to give (and receive!) Gift Cards, I'm going to do a set of gift card holders for our daughter in law and for a friend, so these two are the start.

Supplies:
Card, Gift Card Holder Pop-Up - Lynda Kanase
Red, white, teal, orange and yellow card stocks
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Balloon punch - Stampin' Up
Black marker
Sakura white gel pen
Stitched rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Sunburst Stencil - MFT Stamps
Chameleon Color Tone markers
Chameleon Color Tops
Chameleon Fineliners

Patterned paper - American Crafts
White card stock
Stitched circle - MFT Stamps
Stickers and Embellishments - American Crafts
Sakura clear glaze pen
Card, Gift Card Holder Pop-Up - Lynda Kanase

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!