Tuesday 28 May 2019

Celebrate Birthday Trio

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a tiro of Birthday Cards I made to donate to my Mom's Nursing Home. I used more of this lovely silver foiled patterned paper from Stampin' Up's Clearance Rack. I have made several cards using this paper and they turn out SO pretty, but the sparkle just doesn't show up in photos.


When getting the patterned paper I also picked up the element package, so the pretty silver foiled vellum and flower, as well as the narrow silver washi tape were in that. I like that they were all made to coordinate.


I added Karen Burniston's Celebrate die cut, and went over the word with a glitter pen.


Here is a peek at the inside with a stamped greeting, flower and sprig.


Supplies:
White card stock
Silver foil card stock - Tonic Studios
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Blueprints #31 - MFT Stamps
1067 Celebrate - Karen Burniston
Embellishments - Stampin' Up
Stickles
Wink of Stella
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Stamp inside - CC Designs
Tombow Markers
Water brush
Washi tape - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. beautiful cards, you have been very busy making these of late :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!