Friday 17 May 2019

Birthday Wishes Flip-It Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog today and I'm sharing a birthday card I made for a friend. I used the Circle Flip-It's die set and this pretty patterned paper along with the striped paper I love so much.


The Birthday Wishes Circle Word Die works perfectly on this Flip-It's as well as other Stephanie Barnard designed die sets. I added additional colour with Chameleon Color Tone markers.


I wrote a short message on the white stitched circle and sent the card on its way.


Supplies:
Blue, white, and pink card stocks
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Circle Flip-It's #4 - Stephanie Barnard  (The Stamps of Life)
Chameleon Color Tone markers
Birthday Wishes die - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life
Celebrate stamp - MFT Stamps
Sakura white gel pen
Balloon punch - Stampin' Up
Fine point marker

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. another fun flip-it card, love the circular birthday sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!