Sunday 19 May 2019

Two Flower Shaped Cards

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a pair of Flower Fold-It cards!


I am still building up my depleted stash of Thank You Cards, so this one is for my stash. I added the circle 'thank you' from a different Stephanie Barnard set and I like how the bright white stands out against the stencilled pink flower layer.


I love pink and orange together - I have to remember to use that combination more! I also added some enamel dots in white to this one. The green is a lovely pearlized card stock - I used the same card stock for both cards.


The next card is one I sent to my Mom to let her know I was thinking of her. I stencilled onto the yellow layer, then trimmed the 'love you more' from it's circle frame and added that to the centre.


A few more enamel dots and my card was ready to go.


Both cards open from the side. You have your choice of a side or top fold card when you use the Fold-It's but I'm not a big fan of top fold cards. While I like the LOOK of them, I do not like that they slide and collapse making them hard for the recipient to display and enjoy.


Supplies:
White, yellow, pink, orange and purple card stocks
Flower Fold-It's die set - Stephanie Barnard (the Stamps of Life)
Flower stencil - The Crafters Workshop
Green pearl card stock
Card, Rounded with Circle Drop-Ins - Stephanie Barnard (the Stamps of Life)
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug and Echo Park

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!