Thursday 30 May 2019

Happy Butterfly Lever Card

Hello my crafty friends

I enjoy making these Lever Cards ... the dies make it so easy! I had some leftover pieces of this lovely patterned paper in the package so pulled them out for my card today. Love being able to use up some of these leftovers!

Below is how the card would look as it comes out of the envelope. I thought I'd hold it closed with a gold clip instead of my fingers, but ... I think I'll go back to holding the lever cards to photograph.


I also really like to add butterflies to my card, but I've been busy with DT obligations and Back To School so I haven't really had a chance to play with my butterflies much. So happy with this Lawn Fawn butterfly die set! For this one I stencilled the solid layer before adhering the white overlay butterfly piece.


Below is the card open, and likely how it would be displayed.


I punched small butterflies and added them with some foam tape.


I think this card will go into my stash - I expect to need some encouragement cards over the next little while.

Supplies:
Lever Card and Lever Card Layering Dies - Divinity Designs
White and pink card stocks
Patterned paper - Park Lane
Stencil - Plaid
Butterfly - Lawn Fawn
Stitched fishtail banner die - MFT Stamps
Oval dies - Hero Arts
Be Happy - C.C. Designs
1042 Spinner Square Pop-Up (scalloped square) - Karen Burniston
Butterfly punch - Stampin' Up
Nuvo Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!