Wednesday 1 May 2019

Rooster Pop-Up Card

Hello my Crafty Friends

We found out that friends were unexpectedly moving to a cattle ranch in a different province. I had to come up with a card quickly, as I really wanted to send one to her before they left. I loved this stamp set (Sale A Bration) at Stampin' Up and was lucky enough to get one so pulled it out for my card. You can see the rooster peeking through the window when the card is closed.


When you open the card, the rooster pops up using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-Up mechanism.



We wrote our note on the large white rectangle and got it in the mail right away. I found out that she did receive it in time and appreciated both the theme and that we were thinking of her as their family begins a new chapter in their lives.


Just one of the reasons I love the Katherine Label Pop-Up so much - it makes a quick Pop-Up card with lots of 'oooooh' inside.

Supplies:
Rooster - Home to Roost, Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - Autumn Crisp, American Crafts
White card stock
Stitched rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Chameleon Color Tone markers
Sakura Black Glaze pen
1002 Word Set 1 Greetings - Karen Burniston

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. another beautiful card using the Katherine Label die set :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!