Tuesday 30 April 2019

Red Balloon Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

I had fun making this card - I just pulled out a few items and played and this is what I came up with. These Waffle Flower kid stamps just make me happy. I coloured this little gal with Chameleon Color Tone markers.


Using a Versamark ink pad, I stamped a few stars around the greeting on the red balloon for a tone on tone look.


Here is a picture of the inside. Once again I coloured the child image with Chameleon Color Tone markers. I waited a long time to purchase the Stampin' Up Balloon punch, but now that I finally have it I am sure getting a lot of use out of it!

I think just the inside would make a cute (and easy!) Birthday Card for our grandkids to bring to Birthday Parties so I will have to remember to make up a few of them.


Supplies:
Blueprints #26 - MFT Stamps
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Kid stamps - Waffle Flower
Chameleon Color Tone markers
Sakura white gel pen
Red, green and white card stocks
1006 Nature Edges - Karen Burniston
Balloon punch - Stampin' Up
Birthday - MFT Stamps
Fishtail banner die - MFT Stamps
Inside words - Papertrey Ink
Rounded rectangle die - Hero Arts

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. what a fun birthday card, and great use of those kid stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!