Sunday 14 April 2019

Bunny Tail Easter Card

Hello my crafty friends

I'm back today with another card made with the Scrapworks Large Sunburst die set by Your Next Stamp. I had some smaller pieces of this cute Doodlebug patterned paper so die cut the Sunburst piece 3 times which gave me six stitched panels. They fit together to make a sunburst, which I cut smaller with a stitched rectangle die.

This card works for YNS's Fun Friday Challenge #111 to use Florals so I will be entering this card into the challenge links there. Check it out - lots of fun inspiration. All the details can be found HERE!


I have had these puffy stickers for a couple of years - so added one to a few stacked circles and white embossed the Happy Easter on one of the Sunburst Panels. I love the Your Next Stamp Gumdrops, so added a couple of those as well.



Inside I used the COMING SOON Chameleon Fineline markers - these are SO cool and I hope to have more information on how you can get them yourself soon. I did the writing with ONE marker, adding blends of colour by swapping the tops. That is how I got my rainbow greeting without having to change pens or stop writing!


Supplies:
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Scrapworks Large Sunburst Die Set - Your Next Stamp
1081 Circle Tag Book Pop-Up (circle die) - Karen Burniston
Stitched Circle die - MFT Stamps
Patterned paper - Doodlebug Design
Bunny Sticker - American Crafts
All Aboard Spring Carts (Happy Easter) - Your Next Stamp
White embossing powder
Winter Wonderland Sparkly Gumdrops
Chameleon Fineline Markers

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!