Saturday 20 April 2019

C4C480 Sketch Card Duo

Hello my crafty friends

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy4Challenges Blogour April hostess is Rebecca Ednie and please welcome our Guest Designer  Cindy Lawrence. Rebecca has a sketch for us this week:


Such a pretty sketch! I used the Sunburst Panel Die by Your Next Stamp, die cutting it from a floral printed card stock. I saved all the fall-away pieces to use on a second card, then popped this one up on a white card base with foam tape.


I really like Lynda Kanase's Spring Things die set, so used it again here. I stamped a greeting from Your Next Stamp onto the label in the Spring Things die set. The green card stock was a gift from a friend, it has a lovely pearlized finish. I added some black Nuvo Drops around as well.


Inside I added a floral panel mat and a black border peel-off. This card is one I sent to my Mom, and i wrote her a note on the white panel.


Below you can see the second card I made with the fall-away pieces from the Sunburst Panel Die.


I cut the Sunburst panel again from white card stock and added the floral pieces to that. Then the whole panel was added to a white card with fun foam. I added punched butterflies, black Nuvo Drops, and the stamped greeting with the die cut 'MAGICAL', which is from Pink and Main.



Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C480.

Supplies:
Sunburst Panel Die - Your Next Stamp
Patterned A2 card - the Paper Studio
Spring Things - Lynda Kanase
Whatnot Sentiments 4 - Your Next Stamp
White, pink card stocks
Black glossy card stock - recycled packaging
Green pearl card stock - Papertrey Ink
Dashing rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Magical stamps and dies - Pink and Main
Butterfly punches - Stampin' Up
Fun foam
Inside stamp - Papertrey Ink
Peel-Off's - Stamp On It

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!