Tuesday 23 April 2019

Sending Love and Hugs, Cactus Trifold Card

Hello my crafty friends

A few weeks ago, Jennifer McGuire posted a video showing tri-fold window cards. This card was inspired by that video and I am inspired to make more of this type of card too.

The Cactus window card is one I've had in my stash for many years. I added a stamped banner and silhouette die cuts, then stamped the rest of the greeting right on the card. This is what the card looks like when it comes out of the envelope. You can see a couple of cactus peeking through the window.


When you open the card, you get the full view of those cactus, and see that they are in a pot.



Open the cactus panel to reveal where I can write my note. I used pretty patterned paper by Lynda Kanase and added another die cut cactus in the bottom right corner of the centre panel.


This one went into my stash, but as I said I look forward to make some more of these.

Supplies:
Cactus die cut window card - VERY old, from my stash
Patterned paper - Succulent Serenity, Lynda Kanase
Stitched Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Black and white car stocks
Silhouette die and small cactus die - Craftin' Desert Diva's
Cactus & pot dies - Concord & 9th
Fishtail banner die - MFT Stamps
'Sending and Wishing' - Simon Says Stamps
Chameleon Fineliners

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!