Tuesday 2 April 2019

April 2019 Release Preview for Your Next Stamp

Hello my crafty friends

I'm Guest Designing at Your Next Stamp this month, and today is the day we can share some peeks of the April release! There are some great products in this release and I used a few of them on my card today. Be sure to check out all the details on the Your Next Stamp BLOG.

I was excited for the new Fishy Background, so used it here on a piece of shimmery white card stock that was die cut with the Stitched Rectangles. For something different, I die cut one of the new Stitched Fishtail Banners from the bottom area of the panel and backed the opening with some teal card stock. Then I white embossed the sentiment from the new Just Keep Floating stamp set. Alternatively, you could die cut the banner from the teal card stock and add it on top of the white panel, but I liked the additional interest the cut away fishtail banner gives the card.



The Fishy Background was white embossed, then I loosely painted it with several colours of diluted Distress Oxide inks. If you follow my blog you know I'm loving flamingoes these days, so I had to use this cute kitty in the flamingo floatie image. I used YNS Black Olive Ink and the colouring was done with Chameleon Color Tone markers - love the light and dark tones I can get from a single marker. 

I die cut the stamped image with the coordinating Just Keep Floating dies and popped it up on the background with foam tape. A few of the lovely new Pixie Dust Gumdrops were added for a little somethin' somethin'.



Of course I had to decorate the inside of the card as well, stamping the greeting from the new Whatnot Sentiments Thirteen and a few more images from the Just Keep Floating stamp set.



Make sure to head over to the Your Next Stamp Blog for details on this April 2019 release

I'll be back tomorrow as part of the Your Next Stamp Blog Hop - and there will be prizes!! The Blog Hop starts tomorrow (Thursday April 4th) at 11am EST.



Supplies:
Just Keep Floating Stamps and coordinating dies - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Banner die  - Your Next Stamp
Fishy Background stamp - Your Next Stamp
Pixie Dust Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Whatnot Sentiments Set Thirteen - Your Next Stamp
Chameleon Color Tone Markers
White and turquoise card stocks
Sakura Black and Clear glaze pens
Sakura white gel pen
Shimmery white card stock - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - Craft Smith
White embossing powder
Distress Oxide inks
Water brush


Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!