Tuesday 23 April 2019

Magical Pony Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

I'm on the Your Next Stamp Blog today with a cute birthday card using several different YNS products. All the Your Next Stamp products are linked in the Supply List at the end of my post.

This Confetti Panel die is perfect for any celebration, and I die cut it here from white card stock. Before adhering it to a slightly smaller piece of the bright green card stock, I cut small squares of white glitter paper and adhered them on the back side over each of the star shaped openings. It's very subtle in the photos, but gives a lot of extra sparkle to the card in real life.


The stamped and cut out party pony was adhered to a Stitched Wavy Circle with foam tape, then the wavy circle was attached to the card front with an Action Wobble. I love how it bobs and wobbles around on the card. I white embossed the sentiment from a different YNS set onto one of the new Stitched Fishtail Banners and added that to the card with foam tape. Finally, I added a few sparkly Gumdrops!



Of course I also decorated the inside of the card. Another greeting was stamped onto the fishtail banner, I added a sweet pink Gumdrop and added a smaller stitched wavy circle as a place to write a message and sign.


I hope you will check out the Your Next Stamp Blog, and while you are there check out the latest challenge and play along.

Supplies:
Confetti Panel die - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Wavy Circle die - Your Next Stamp
Magical Ponies stamp set - Your Next Stamp
Photo Booth Stamps (It's Your Birthday) - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Your Next Stamp
Ice Ice Baby Sparkly Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Winter Wonderland Sparkly Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle Dies - Your Next Stamp
Whatnot Sentiments Set Thirteen - Your Next Stamp
Sakura white gel pen
Copic markers
Spectrum Noir Glitter pen
Glitter card stock - Stampin' Up
White charcoal pencil
Action Wobble
White and green card stocks
White embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!