Sunday 21 April 2019

Spring Lamb Card

Hello my crafty friends

When this sweet stamp set was released by Pink and Main awhile ago, it jumped right onto my Wish List. While it's a great set for Easter, I loved it because it can work well beyond Easter and Spring. I also loved it because my Mom loves lambs and I was thinking of her.


See that tiny pink heart below the banner? It is the fallaway piece from Karen Burniston's heart glasses in the Tiny Accessories die set. It was the perfect size! I did all the colouring with Chameleon markers - both the Color Tones and the Color Tops. I am really enjoying these alcohol markers!

Notice the handwritten greeting on the banner ... how it goes from blue to green. That was done with a SINGLE fineline marker, by swapping the top of the green marker with a blue one for a few seconds. These are COMING SOON water based fine line markers by Chameleon that are just brilliant. I was lucky enough to get to put them through their paces, and I just adored using them. I will share more information on when these will be available as soon as I get word from Chameleon.


I used the same markers to write the note inside. A single marker did this multi-coloured writing, without having to switch colours or tops. You can add up to FOUR different tops to your marker to infuse the tip with the colour - then you just start writing and watch the magic as the colour blends and changes.



The colours in this card just make me happy.

Supplies:
Stamps - Sketched Easter, Pink & Main
Neenah white card stock
Chameleon Color Tone Markers
Chameleon Color Tops
Chameleon Fineliners
Spectrum Noir glitter pen
Sakura gel pen
Blue, white and yellow card stocks
Stitched mini scallop oval die - MFT Stamps
1045 Outdoor Scene - Karen Burniston
Sakura black glaze pen
Stitched mini scallop rectangle die - MFT Stamps
Patterned paper - Doodlebug Design
1076 Tiny Accessories (heart glasses) - Karen Burniston

Thanks for stopping by today


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!