Saturday 13 April 2019

C4C479 Easter Treat Holders

Hello my crafty friends

Before I get to my Crazy4Challenges post, I wanted to share that this is my first post of the day. I will be back in a few hours with my second post and an exciting announcement! I hope you will stop back to check it all out.

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy4Challenges Blogour March hostess is Rebecca Ednie and please welcome our Guest Designer  Cindy Lawrence.


Here is Rebecca's challenge this week: Let’s make an ABC! That’s Anything But a Card! Maybe a scrapbook or art journal page, a tag or ATC, gift packaging, a mixed canvas, postcard or maybe even a flip book!

I pulled out the Treat Pouch die and some patterned paper by Lynda Kanase and made a little Easter surprise for three of our Grandkids. 




This little lamb is part of a stamp set by Pink and Main that was on m Wish List and I picked up at the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show. I adore the sweet images in that set and will use it for other occasions as well - not just Easter. Since this one is for Olivia, I aded some bling as well.





The images were all coloured with Chameleon Color Tone markers - I'm having so much fun with them! I really like the 'light to dark' you can get with a single marker.



This next pouch uses another Pink and Main image - this stamp set is form my stash.



Finally, a Riley & Company image. Love Riley in the Easter basket with his friends.



Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C479

.

Supplies:

Patterned paper - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Treat Pouch & label dies - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Lamb stamp - Sketched Easter, Pink and Main
Chick & Egg stamp - Easter Peeps, Pink and Main
Easter Basket stamp - Riley & Company
Chameleon Color Tone Markers
Bling - Queen & Company
Sakura black glaze pen
Spectrum Noir glitter pen
Seam binding


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Super cute treat holders, looks like we were both thinking Easter and our grandchildren for this challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!