Wednesday 10 April 2019

Birthday Cupcake Card Trio

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a trio of Cupcake cards that I made to donate to my Mom's nursing home. I used a Fold-It's die for the cupcake, but instead of making a folding shaped card I added the cupcake to sparkly card bases.


The circles were each inlaid with the fall away pieces from the other cards and I added some glitter glue too.


All three were done the same inside:



Supplies:
Cupcake Fold-Its - Stephanie Barnard, Sizzix & the Stamps of Life
Patterned paper - DCWV
Sakura white tel pen
Stickles
White card stock
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Inside stamps - MFT Stamps
Fine Point markers
Happy Birthday Banner stamp and die set - the Stamps of Life

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, your cupcake cards are so fun and just perfect for your mom's nursing home. This gives me great inspiration. Thanks Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm delicious looking cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!