Sunday 7 April 2019

Easter Shaker Card Duo

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a pair of cards made with the new Queen and Company 'Bring On Spring' Shaker Card Kit. I was excited about this kit and had been stalking their website for a couple of weeks waiting for it to be in stock. It was worth the wait!


This first card uses the lovely floral egg, and I added it to the Pink & Main Cloudy frame.



The kit came with a set of stamps as well that work perfectly with the shaker dies. I used both the Washi Tape Sentiment die and the new Stitched Fishtail Banner dies from Your Next Stamp for the sentiments.


I used the small egg die (for the basket) to die cut a couple of small paper scraps for the egg elements and added another Cloudy Frame inside the card.


For my second card, I brushed on colour from a couple of ink pads to the largest Cloudy Frame then adhered that to the green card base.


I added the same colours of filler as are on the frame, but wish I had kept it more monochromatic. Now I know, ha ha. Still, it turned out cute.


The grass die was also in the dies included in the 'Bring On Spring' kit.


I used the same stamp inside this card (it's so cute!) but didn't add any die cut eggs to this one.


Supplies:
Bring on Spring, Shaker Card kit - Queen and Company
Glitter patterned paper, bling etc - also Queen and Company
Gold flakes - Stampin' Up
Cloudy Frames die - Pink and Main
White, blue, green card stocks
Stitched Rectangle dies -  - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Your Next Stamp
Washi Tape Sentiments dies - Your Next Stamp

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!