Monday 8 April 2019

Flamingo Shaker Card

Hello my crafty friends

I really enjoy making shaker cards, so decided to make a birthday card with a flamingo and a shaker element today. First I cut a leafy patterned A2 card in half at the score line, then die cut each panel with a rounded corner rectangle die. One of the panels was set aside for the inside of my card, and I die cut a wavy edge circle from the upper right corner on the second panel.

The wonky circle window is what I used for my shaker window, and the entire panel was popped up onto a white mat with foam tape to allow the sequins to shake around.


I added a few stamped and die cut leaves, a die cut flower and a stamped and die cut flamingo.


Inside I added some more stamping and the remaining patterned card.



Supplies:
Rounded rectangle dies - Hero Arts
Stitched Wavy Circle die - Your Next Stamp
Flamingo stamps, inks and dies - Hero Arts
Patterned A2 card - Paper Studio
Acetate - Hero Arts
White card stock
Spectrum Noir glitter pen
Words and banner - MFT Stamps
Flower & leaf dies - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!