Monday 1 April 2019

Your Next Stamp Guest Designer Post.

Hello my crafty friends

I have such exciting news to share ... it's my first post on the Your Next Stamp Blog, where I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for April. I am a huge YNS fan  and this is such an honour for me. The first post is a 'Welcome' one, where the blog readers learn a little bit about me and my crafting style.

If you follow my blog you know how much I like Flip cards, so of course that is what I had to use for my first post. Your Next Stamp has both a Half Heart Flip and a Half Circle Flip die set, and I used the Half Heart one for my card today. I layered it up with the Stripe-Tastic Heart dies and then used this FUN 'So Happy For You' stamp and die set for embellishing.


The stamped images were embossed with clear embossing powder, and I used Distress Oxide inks and a water brush to paint in the colour. I love the bright happy colours in the patterned paper - it goes so well with this totally fun gator. The 'HAPPY' was fussy cut and I went over the colours with a clear glaze pen for some additional shimmer and shine.


When you open the card, you see an additional heart that is hidden when the card is closed. That is where I will write my message when I go to send the card. I had a small strip of the patterned paper leftover so cut it in two and added the strips to the centre panel as well.



One more look at the stamped and die cut alligator ... he just cracks me up.


There is a new Your Next Stamp release on the horizon  and I can't wait to share what's coming with you and I will be back tomorrow with a peek of the new release. Meanwhile, I hope you will check out the Your Next Stamp Blog!

Supplies:
Half Heart Flip die set - Your Next Stamp
Stripe-Tastic Heart die set - Your Next Stamp
So Happy For You Stamp and die set - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive ink - Your Next Stamp
White and pink card stocks
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Clear embossing powder
Fishtail banner dies - My Favourite Things
Tombow Markers
Sakura Glaze Pens
Distress Oxide Inks
Water Brush
Spectrum Noir glitter pen


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!