Saturday 6 April 2019

C4C478 Metallics and Butterflies Pop-Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy4Challenges Blogour March hostess is Rebecca Ednie and please welcome our Guest Designer  Cindy Lawrence.


This is Rebecca's challenge:  Metallics are super trendy right now! Use at least 3 metallic or metallic-coloured embellishments on your card or project.

Since I am loving foil card stock these days, I was excited about this challenge and pulled out Karen Burniston's Circle Charm Pop-Up die set. I needed to make a Birthday card for our niece and this is what I came up with:


I chose this lovely floral die and the 'for you' - both are from Lynda Kanase's Pop-Up Gift Card Holder die set. I used gold foil and pink foil card stocks, and the patterned paper is also by Lynda.



For my three metallics, I have gold sequins, gold Peel-Off stickers and the foiled card stocks. Love the shimmer and shine on this card!



Here is a look at the inside. Rather than dangle a charm from the centre frame, I added a white card stock circle and embellished it with a die cut butterfly.



These tiny butterflies are gorgeous - they are from Lynda Kanase's new Tiny Nature dies - and I am looking forward to playing with them some more. There is also a tiny ladybug, dragonfly and a leafy sprig included in the set.





Below is a few from the top so you can see the folds a little better.



And finally a 'front and inside' photo for those that like to pin them together on their Pinterest boards.



Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C477.


Supplies:
Pink foil card stock - Tonic Studios
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Gift Card Holder Pop-Up - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Lynda Kanase
Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1046 Circle Charm Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Gold Peel-Off Border stickers - Stamp On It
Pink and white card stocks
Tiny Nature dies - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Stitched mini scalloped rectangle die - MFT Stamps
Words inside - Papertrey Ink
Sequins

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!