Sunday 28 April 2019

Trio of Birthday Bunny Cards

Hello my crafty friends

Last month I picked up this fun stamp set by Waffle Flower, and I shared the two Birthday cards made with lambs already. You can see that post HERE. The set also came with this cute group of bunnies and I used that one for my card share today.


I had used this cute Doodlebug patterned paper for a card a few weeks ago and I wanted to use up the rest of the piece so that is on two of the cards. The speech balloon die is from Taylored Expressions and it works so well for these bunnies I couldn't resist using it.


The bunnies and balloons were coloured in with Chameleon Color Tone markers and their Color Tone pencils as well.


Looks like I neglected to photograph the inside of the cards which have a stamped birthday greeting.

Supplies:
Bunnies - We Herd, Waffle Flower
Bee paper company - marker paper
Chameleon Color Tones markers
Chameleon Color tone pencils
Patterned paper - Doodlebug
Blue, white, green card stocks
Let's Talk Edger 1 - Taylored Expressions
Stitched rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1006 Nature Edges - Karen Burniston
Sakura white gel pen
Sequins
Spectrum Noir glitter pen
Blue Happy Birthday - Cutting Edge Balloons, Taylored Expressions
Thinking of you - Scrapbook.com
Orange & Pink Happy Birthday and the words inside - The Inside Scoop, Birthday - Taylored Expressions  (oops - no photograph!)

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!