Thursday 25 April 2019

Six Floral & Butterfly Birthday Cards

Hello my crafty friends

I really enjoy working 'assembly line' style and this older patterned paper from my stash inspired me to make a set of Birthday cards for my Mom's nursing home.


I mistakenly ordered a box of envelopes for 4 x 6" cards but they are a good size for my donation cards so these cards are all 4 x 6". This was also a good opportunity to use up some of this patterned paper that has been hanging around for so long I don't even like it anymore. But it's bright and cheery and I'm sure the residents won't even notice that the paper is not 'new and trendy'.


I added some punched and layered butterflies with a Nuvo Drop in the centre for shine.



I  don't like to give the nursing home too many similar cards in a month as I want the residents too feel special. So these ones are divided up into the 4 bags I have on the go at any given time. Once there are 25 cards in a bag each month, it's ready to be delivered.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Diane Kappa, g.c.d.
White and red card stocks
Rectangle dies - Waffle Flower
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Word stamps - Taylored Expressions
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Butterfly punches - Stampin' Up
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Card size - 4 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. you have been busy, great cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, Karen, these are perfect for your mom's nursery home. Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!