Thursday 18 April 2019

Easter Bunny Lever Card

Hello my crafty friends

Often when hubby is watching hockey in the evening, I will pop into my craft room. This time I didn't have anything in mind to make but since Easter is coming I pulled out the Lever Card die set and decided to make an Easter themed Lever Card.


I have had this package of fuzzy bunny stickers in my stash for a couple of years anyhow, so it was fun to actually USE one of them.


I had a couple of leftover pieces of this cute patterned paper by Doodlebug, and the Easter Egg and Bunny 3-d stickers were the last ones on a sheet I've been holding onto for far too long. 


On the last panel I added a scalloped rectangle with a stamped greeting, a sparkly flower sticker and a fishtail banner.



It's pretty busy, but still bright and cheery. I don't know that I would add this many patterns to a card again, but since they are all from the same collection they do coordinate. I decided to leave it as is and not re-do that third panel that is bothering me. The people I sent this card to will love it, I'm sure.

Supplies:
Green and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Doodlebug
Lever Card dies and Lever Card Layering Dies - Divinity Designs
Stickers - Recollections
Fuzzy bunny sticker - Jolee's
Stitched circle - MFT Stamps
Flower sticker - Jolee's
Scalloped rectangle die - Waffle Flower
Fishtail Banner - MFT Stamps
Happy Easter - Pink and Main
Greeting inside - Taylored Expressions

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!