Monday 22 April 2019

Spring Shaker Cards

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a trio of cards I made using the Queen and Company "Bring on Spring" Shaker card kit. I love this kit so much!


The shaker cards are actually for the two of our Grands who are celebrating Passover. I didn't have any appropriate Passover images for them so thought Spring would work. They love shaker cards, so it's a win win. This first one is for two year old Alma, and I made hers with the tulip shaker.  The 'hello sunshine' was trimmed from a piece of Doodlebug patterned paper, and I added it because I call her my Sunshine. Whenever I see her, I say "Hello Sunshine" :-)



Ilai (age 4) is getting the carrot shaker card and I know he will get a big kick out of it.



Since I had everything out anyhow, and a scrap of the rainbow striped paper sitting on my stamping area I decided to see what the basket looked like cut from the rainbow paper. I didn't want to make a shaker and I was happy with it so cut a couple more carrots and some eggs and made a third card. This one is for Easter, rather than Passover.



I like the stamps that come with the Bring On Spring Shaker card kit, so used the words on the inside and added a stamped Peep too.


By the time I got the Shaker Card kit, my Easter cards for 2019 were already done. I will probably make a few more of these cute Easter Shaker cards and put them away for next year because I still want to play with the kit!

Supplies:
Stitched Rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Patterned paper - Doodlebug Designs and Queen & Company
Rainbow striped paper - Echo Park
'Bring On Spring' Shaker Card Kit - Queen and Company
Green, white and blue card stocks
Sakura white gel pen
Fishtail banner dies - Your Next Stamp
White Peel-off border sticker - Stamp On It
Black marker
Tombow Markers
Cloud stencil - MFT Stamps
Stitched mini scalloped rectangle - MFT Stamps
Peep stamps - Simon Says Stamp
Winter Wonderland Sparkly Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the shaker cards you have been creating lately. What fun cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!