Wednesday 17 April 2019

Passover Pop-Up Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'd sharing the card I made for our daughter and hubby to celebrate Passover. I adore the bright happy colours on the Doodlebug Designs patterned paper and cut-aparts.


The sweet little butterfly is from Lynda Kanase's Spring Things die set. I love all the little bits and pieces in that set and keep it handy by my stamping table.


Inside, I used Karen Burniston's Tree Pop-Up, and a few more dies from the Spring Things set.


I like using the 'cloud' die from the Nature Edges to create a stitched scalloped border on my cards.




Supplies:
White, kraft, blue, black and yellow card stock
1005 Tree Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Patterned paper and Cutaparts - Doodlebug
1006 Nature Edges - Karen Burniston
Stitched rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Spring Things (label, butterfly, heart and bee) - Lynda Kanase
Stitched Fishtail banner - MFT Stamps
Sakura white gel pen
Nuvo glitter drops
Tombow Markers
Blueprints #25 (happy) - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you pulling out the tree pop-up die set. Love your card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!