Tuesday 9 April 2019

Floral Panel Thank You Card

Hello my crafty friends

I grabbed three of my Black Friday purchases to make this cheerful Thank You Card. The patterned paper is by Queen & Company while the Thank You Circle Die and the Flowered Drop - Ins are by Stephanie Barnard.


This was the first time I used this flower die, and I added double sided adhesive to the back of the pink floral piece before die cutting. I found it a little fiddly to adhere, so the next time I will just add some liquid adhesive and see how I like that.


Here is a look at the inside, where I can write our note of thanks.


I had completely depleted my stash of Thank You cards, so this one goes into the bin.

Supplies:
Card with Flowers Drop-Ins - Stephanie Barnard (the Stamps of Life)
Thank You Circle 3D Drop-Ins Die Set - Stephanie Barnard (the Stamps of Life)
Patterned paper - Queen & Co
White card stock
Dashing rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!