Friday 12 April 2019

Llama Step Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

Since I haven't played with this Step Card die set in awhile, I pulled it out to make a Birthday Card for Fun Fold Friday here on my blog. I added some punched balloons and this cute Llama from the Stamps of Life.



I added borders down each side, using one of Karen Burniston's new Border Blends - the Argyle one. I love that with a single pass through your die cutting machine, you can get multiple borders by using the negative spaces.



I wrote a message on the steps and put this card into one of the bags of cards I will be donating to my Mom's nursing home.

Supplies:
Turquoise, black and white card stocks
Patterned paper - K & Company
Happy Days Step Card die set- Spellbinders
1090 Border Blends Argyle - Karen Burniston
Sakura black glaze pen
Sakura white gel pen
Llama stamp and die - the Stamps of Life
Black marker
Balloon Punch - Stampin' Up
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!