Tuesday 16 April 2019

Hello Spring Flip-Its Card

Hello my crafty friends

Because of some good crafty sales, I have been able to add two more Flip-It die sets to my collection. If you follow my blog, you know how much I like to make Flip-It cards!

This one was made for Easter, with Doodlebug cut aparts and sparkly patterned paper.



I added some sparkling enamel dots as well ...



I will write our message on the white label on the flip side of the card.


It's really hard to see all the sparkle in the patterned paper, but it is really pretty!

Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper and Cut-aparts - Doodlebug
Lively Flip-Its die set- Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix & The Stamps of Life)
Lively Label dies - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix & The Stamps of Life)
Sakura white gel pen
Sakura black and clear glaze pens
Enamel Dots - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!